www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, June 03, 2004

...3...2...1...We have boobjob!

So, I've decided to have my boobjob operation done with Tom Pousti in La Mesa. I decided on him for several reasons:

#1) He is in San Diego and I wanted to heal in good weather, around my family, and where there is cable TV :P
#2) He does most of the surgery using just his fingers (which means he has a high rate of women who keep their nipple sensitivity!)
#3) He has never had a case of bleeding or infection (the two most severe post-operative complications)
#4) He does very natural work! He can take someone from a AA cup to a medium C and it doesn't look fake!
#5) He seems like he is really interested in helping me achieve my personal goals and concerned about me as an individual :)
#6) Compared to Dr. Brahme ($5725) and Dr. Grover ($7300), Dr. Pousti comes in value-priced at $5400

All in all, whoever I decided on would have been a great choice - they all had their strengths. I'm glad I had such a qualified selection to choose from! Thank you to Chris for that one! ;) My appointments are: June 18th - 4:30 pm, Pre-op visit June 29th - 2:30pm, and Surgery day July 23rd - 9:30am. I'll keep you all updated right up to the day of surgery! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The anonymous poster strikes again. Woo-pa! Will this anthropomorphic he/she beast ever be caught? Will its rain of terror ever come to an end, a climactic, edge of your seats, suspense-laden end? Only time will tell. For now, we must console ourselves in reading its cryptic, yet eerily prophetic and wise musings.
    June 4th, 2004
    Muse: meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow meow meow.
    June 5th, 2004
    Hey muh chile. cough cough. Excuse me, I was suffering from temporary insanity. Great choice Quyen! I'm glad you're finally making your dreams into a reality. It takes a lot of strength to recognize what you want and go after it, especially considering those uncertain, yet often groundless, feelings some of us tend to have when faced with the reality of surgery. And kudos on your boyfriend. Mmmhmm baby. Takes a whole lot of energon to find a man like that - finding the best the world of plastic surgery has to offer.
    Interesting. Does that mean you're really a AA cup? And here I was thinking you were a dandy B. I've been had, bamboozled. To think of the deception. Oh, how it pains me. The torrent of torment which even now consumes me. Woe is me! That's right Opehlia; there's a new girl in town. So are you planning on moving on up, as the Jefferson's would say, to a mid C cup? Tell us more as things develop, for some of us out of the loop, but feel free to leave out why exactly you're so excited about keeping your nipples sensitive. hehe wink wink

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Anonymous Alexis Owmizer said...

    And for sure, you love your new, fuller shape! It's all thanks to the cosmetic surgeons who help us get the beauty we want, safely. And it didn't take you far too long to recover!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home