www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

My Personal Crusade

My personal crusade is one in which I shall cleanse my entire apartment of unnecessary filth and reorganize everything according to my desires. My plan for apartment domination is logical and systematic, with plans for taking over one room at a time. Once the entire apartment is under my control, I shall begin to institute order and cleanliness across the carpeted lands. Any dirt, grime, or mold will not be tolerated and shall be quickly apprehended and discretely destroyed. Everything shall be categorized and compartamentalized; this shall pave the way for chaste systems and specialization. It will be hard in the beginning to ensure re-education amongst the citizens of my apartment. But soon, they will fall into comfortable roles as inanimate objects and my rule shall be the law of the land. Pope Urban II would be proud. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home