www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yay!

I don't have breast cancer! :D I went to the doc this morning and she said it's nothing to be worried about :) However, with good news comes bad news... The bad news is that for some weird reason my breast tissue became uber-hard and now I might have to shell out $100 for an ultrasound to find out what is going on... although the silver lining in that cloud is that my breast augmentation fee usually covers a preventive ultrasound ;) The other bad thing is that what I thought was just a scratch on my boob is really ringworm (or some other type of fungus-thing) grooooooooooossssssssssss... But I'm looking at the bright side... I'd rather have "breast worm" than breast cancer ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home