www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Boobies in the morning! Boobies in the evening!

Boobies at suppertime! Well, maybe not suppertime... After-dinner dessert anyone? ;) So, yes! I have the first two of four breast augmentation consultations tomorrow in San Diego. The other two will be on June 2nd and 3rd. The surgeons I'll be seeing tomorrow are Dr. Brahme in La Jolla and Dr. Pousti in La Mesa. I'm so excited! I can't wait to fill out my lingerie! haha No more waterbras or those weird silicone breast prosthetics to make me look and feel busty... and definitely none of that falling out at dinner parties anymore! Good Lord! How embarassing! Seriously though, my waterbra is so broken that the underwire is barely even connected to the actual bra anymore... I give it 3 more months before it implodes. So, logic says that instead of spending $30 on a new waterbra that may last 6 months, I should spend $10K on the actual thing that may last 10 years... Nice logic, huh? ;) Seriously though, I might as well enjoy them while I'm young... Who knows what my body will be like in 10 more years? I bet you that if you asked 10 women if they'd rather be a AA or a small C, 7 out of 10 would say small C... and if you asked 10 men if they'd rather have a wife that was a AA or a small C... 10 of them would say small C... So, I beg to put before you the question... Is it so bad to just want some cleavage??? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home