www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Laaaaaazer...

I'm so excited! I have an appointment this Thursday afternoon to get some laser hair removal done :) Whoo-hoo! I'll finally be silky and smooth like all my asian ancestors :P Apparently, I may need up to 8 or 9 treatments to complete the semi-permanent results (usually 90% elimination). At $80 a pop, it'll only be $720 at the most. I swear. I'm such a beauty rejuvenation junkie.

Each treatment is spaced out 4-5 weeks at first, and then 5-7 weeks towards the end of treatment. After that, I'll need a "touch up" every 8 months to a year to make sure things stay permanent. So, I figure the whole treatment process should be somewhere close to a year. Finally! No more plucking and shaving! :D

I'm thinking of what my next beauty buy should be. I'm debating between Botox in between my eyebrows and in my forehead OR Restylane (longer lasting version of collagen) in my smile lines. The thing is that I'm only 21 y/o. However, I look like I'm 35 y/o. If you don't believe me, people always tease me about dating a younger man when I tell them my b/f, Chris, is 25 y/o. How depressing... :P Hmnn... maybe glycolic peels or some microdermabrasion might suffice... hehehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home