www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Per Peachy's Request

Because Peachy asked, I am writing a blog when I should really be reading! Classes started for me again... (come to think about it, I have SO much to tell you guys!) It appears I'll be in school for 3 more semesters, not 2 :( Also, I'm not a morning person, but I'm taking classes at 8AM, Monday through Friday - only to accomodate my work schedule and kung fu practice.

The courses I'm taking this semester are Contemporary Literature, Contemporary Issues in Asian American Communities, Harmony II, Music Analysis, Keyboard IV, T'ai Chi Chu'an, and Musicianship VI. I have 3 upper division classes: Contemp. Lit, Issues of Asians, and Music Analysis. The workload is intense so far... I already have a short paper due and 207 pages of reading due by 8AM Thursday! So, I'll have to make this blog short so I can get back to reading :P

I want to post more because so much is going on, but life has been very busy lately. I also apologize if I haven't posted on any of your blogs lately either... As soon as my final schedule gets situated, I'm sure things will be back to normal. On an unfortunate note, there have been problems (once again due to me) between Chris and I and we're experiencing some relationship troubles. However, I'm determined to resolve them and make things better between us (hopefully, one day). I'll tell you guys more later ;)

8 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    yeah, that is an intense schedule. good luck with the semester. i'm sure you'll kick ass.

    no matter what, don't let boy problems interfere with your schoolwork. ;)

     
  • At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What kind of problems Quyen? Tell us now! :P How bad could it possibly be?

    On a lighter note, er heavier, too bad you have three semesters left ahead of you. I'm sure that was a kill-joy. Good luck with your new semester. We're all here for you.

     
  • At 5:06 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    School comes first, so don't mind me! Thanks for the update though. Your schedule sounds REALLY hard and I'm sorry you have to stay in school for one more semester. Maybe you're last semester will be a light one so you can party it up.

    Write when you can. No pressure. :D

     
  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger JK said...

    School is important. Have fun. You're a busy woman, maybe htat could attribute to the issues with Chris and yourself.

    Take it easy Q.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger grace said...

    oh, god, i do not miss school AT ALL.

    sorry to hear about more boy problems. maybe you should give up on them and date girls. that would be hot.

    :P

     
  • At 11:13 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    grace, then Q. would have to put up with double the drama. :P

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

    Grace is hitting on you again.

     
  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger grace said...

    i hit on everyone... i'm an equal opportunity hussy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home