www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, January 17, 2005

Bras

I've been putting off buying bras forever since my boob job in late July. I know this is gonna sound gross, but I've been going braless for awhile now *blush*. I know... "how unprofessional". I try to wear those shelf bras whenever I can, but they don't do anything about the spreading out problem.

Okay. The real truth is... I'M CHEAP... and bras are just so damned expensive! But, be proud of me; I FINALLY got some new bras to fit the new "post boob job" me this past weekend. This one bra I found is AMAZING... it's like a second skin... so light and doesn't grab or pinch anywhere! It's so comfortable that I wish I could buy more... but alas, at $44 a pop, I only bought one in nude. The bra is from the Body by Victoria line (Victoria's Secret). Try one out today! You'll be amazed! :D

6 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM , Blogger Jer said...

    I'm sold! (goes to try on bras).

     
  • At 4:19 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    I thought they were having their big sale now? That's the time to buy them. One sale in January, and one in June.

     
  • At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're back!!! Great! Where did you go? What's wrong with not wearing a bra? I am not big enough up top to warrant wearing one (too much track), they're uncomfortable and they look terrible if you wear them with a spaghetti strap or tube (and I've seen people wear them with em...*shudder*). Of course you could always go like me and wear a sports bra, those are mighty damn comfy. Oh well, off to class 2 mins to go!

    Great gooja mooja
    Jean

     
  • At 8:26 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Actually, I like the 'no bra' look. But I guess that's normal for guys.

    Bras cost $44.00! Geez, I had no idea. But Victoria's Secret... mmmm.... Those are good catalogs.

     
  • At 9:20 AM , Blogger grace said...

    i know. bras are incredibly expensive. *sigh* i need to go and get new ones, but... yeah. i can't bring myself to do it.

    and isn't that the point of boob jobs? so you don't have to wear bras?????

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    I like the fancy VS stuff. Unfortunately they don't make bras to fit everyone. I'm too little...They are prejudiced against us itty-bitty-titty committee people!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home