www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, January 03, 2005

Holidays and PMS

You'd think that since I've been gone so long that I've been doing exciting things, right? Well, not really. I spent my whole winter vacation in San Diego (aka the laziest city in the world - next to Seattle). For me, SD is that place where you can be born in and die in and never feel like you're missing anything. It's just so peaceful. You can lie around all day on your ass and not feel guilty that you weren't doing anything. SD is that place where you can spend a full hour plucking your eyebrows and then wander around looking for something else to do. You may just think I'm lazy and unproductive (and you'd be right), but SD is just... *yawn*... comfortable.

Anyway, I didn't do ANYTHING the entire time while I was in SD. So, I guess I should run down the list of Xmas presents I got instead:

- Black pearl necklace surrounded by baguette diamonds (I've wanted it for 5 years!)
- Cherryblossom print PJs and matching kimono
- My very first Coach purse (Yay! I've been initiated!) along with 2 other purses
- Mulan (2-disc set)
- Chun Li Playstation controller
- Cute clothes for going out on the town (Meow.)
- A book on Martial Arts Secrets and Contemporary Poetry (Kung fu meets Steven Dobyns)
- A vase (I've wanted it for 2 years)
- Candy (Mmmm... Reese's)
- Perfumes (Ever notice how people buy you what they wear if they don't know what you wear?)
- Gift certificates to the mall

I really made out this Xmas, but I also broke the bank too. Yikes! In addition to the presents I got from others, I bought a few for myself. Namely, 4 video games: The Urbz, Paper Mario, Lord of the Rings: Third Age, and Mario Party 6. Yay! I have a whole month off just to play video games! :D But damn! I need to go back on a budget! I've been packing WAY too much money into the "fun" category...

Anyway, I fucking hate PMS. I hate how it makes me feel... like screaming and crying and kicking ass and being hungry all at the same time :P It's like coming down off X with the side effects of the marijuana munchies all thrown into one. Today, my friend came over and then I felt bad that he was just sitting there. So, I invited him to play The Urbz with me on 2-player mode. The first thing that pissed me off was that the screen split into 2, making it super hard to navigate. (Okay, I know I shouldn't have been pissed off, but I was spoiled by having the screen all to myself). The next thing that pissed me off was that it took twice as long to do everything because if one of us went shopping for clothes, it would take up the whole screen!

But here's the cake... (and this is how you KNOW you're PMS'ing) When he would go shopping for clothes, he picked all these whacked out colors and clothes and put them together and none of it matched! The whole time, I was thinking, "Good lord! Can't you match your fucking clothes?!?" So yeah, I'm totally PMS'ing today. I just wanna be left alone. Sorry for being a bitch, but once a month, I get creative license.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know what you're talking about, socks go with sandals all the time.

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    relaxing and being comfortable...now that's a nice vacation. :)

    ooooooh, Coach, how nice!

     
  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A Chun Li playstation controller! You lucked out girl. Chun Li is H-O-T Hot.

     
  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger grace said...

    oy vey... no playing games with you when you're pms'ing. sheesh. :P

    hope you feel better...

     
  • At 6:39 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    I can't believe it! I've been initiated too! Now we have to go out and show off our new purses! woohoo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home