www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Mmmm... Mandarin Oranges

Adam has me addicted to Dole's mandarin orange cups. Bastard! I eat like two of them a day... They are just so yummy! :D Lately, I've just been eating all this terrible (yet tasty) food. When I get stressed out, I eat. Ever since I took psych, I think I eat more because I now know that eating releases happy hormones in the brain. :) Mmmm... happy hormones... mmmm... brain. It's like I justify eating large quantities of food by saying, "Look at me! I'm so grumpy! If you let me eat this *insert 2-serving sized quantity of any junk food here*, then the happy hormones it will release into my brain are going to make it all better, ok?" But seriously, with finals week in its home stretch, Chili-Cheese Fritos and Fruit by the Foots couldn't taste any better! ;)

Speaking of which, I have my last final tonite! Yay! Then, it's all over! Just think... all I have to do is write 4 essays in 2 hours and I'm home free. "Freeeeeeeee! Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" (I just quoted Mel Brook's 'History of the World, Part 1' - If you haven't seen it, you have to... just so you know what I'm talking about :P) The countdown has begun... 6 hours, 12 minutes to annihilation of finals week! :D

In the midst of all this, I need to register for my classes next semester. I have no idea what I want to take... or what I'm SUPPOSED to take for that matter... Sometimes, I think I'll never graduate... *sigh* :(

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    woohoo! happy hormones! pass me some more chocolates.

    congrats on finishing finals week. now go play your gamecube (after tonight of course) :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home