www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, November 22, 2004

I have a lot of food on my plate...

...but I'm a big eater. :P I've been asked to write a book for tutors and educators on the benefits of games and models in education. If it's as good as I think it will be, I think it will be distributed throughout the CSU and UC system to beef up their tutoring programs :) Isn't that kewl? I hope to finish writing the book by February.

As for my new job, it's been taking off... I've been asked to teach 7 classes (possibly 9) and I've had new students rolling in like crazy! Who knows? It might even become my primary job! :) The best thing about it is that the pay is great! I might not have to be on a budget anymore! bwahahahaha! :P

I hung out with Jenn today to go grocery shopping and we had such a great time! Who knew people do a little "cake mix dance" while they browse the baking aisle? LOL *bwahahaha, Jenn* :P hehehe ;) Anyway, after much talk about how we've never seen an angry person eating an ice cream cone but we have seen an angry person suck dick (and what that says about dick hehehe), she conned me into practicing with her for the L.A. Marathon... How the fuck did I get roped into this? And here's the clincher - she wants to go for a 7-mile run tonite... right after my 2 hour Kung Fu class! Can we say, "Owie"? :P

7 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    I wasn't doing a cake dance! I was just browsing bent over. Kooooooookie? Yikes on the angry dick sucker.....hopefully she has dentures!

     
  • At 11:44 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    I'm such a flake... I didn't do the 7-mile run... it was freezing outside! I could have gotten sick :( *sniffle*

    Anyway, yeah... you do a cake dance... it's really funny... hehehe... what's worse? Angry dick sucker? Or easy cummer? LOL!

     
  • At 6:49 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    haha, 'cake mix dance' reminded me about the 'dazed and confused waltz'.. which is what stoned kids do in front of the Twinkies shelf!!

     
  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    I have a stuffing and corn dance. It's what we used to make after a kick ass rave. It's probably pretty scary sober. I think the cake dance sounds more appealing.

    Wow, you do have your plate full. It seems like a lot of great opportunities though. Good Luck!:)

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    go quyen, go quyen, get busy, get busy!

    i wish someone would ask me to write a book on being a lazy ass. i'd have no problem w/ the research.

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I don't think I would want to be on the receiving end of the 'angry person sucking dick' thing. That scares me just a wee bit.

    Congrats on the new job(s)! Sounds like things are working out well.

    And I'm glad to hear you made the grocery trip. It's hard living on just brownies.

     
  • At 12:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    woohoo, Q! good for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home