www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Friday, November 12, 2004

Jerry Springer's "Final Thoughts"

Firstly, all this quibbling in the comments section needs to stop. My blog is not called "Refutation Junction", ok? If you want to attack me, that's fine - write me an e-mail. But, don't make it uncomfortable for other readers to come to my blog and enjoy what is written. Thank You.

Secondly, by this time, I'm sure you are all aware that Chris and I broke up. Thanks for all the beers, ladies :) I'm not going to go into details of the why and how because I respect the sanctity of our relationship. And Chris, I would very much like it if you wouldn't bring personal details of my life, my family, or our relationship into this blog. I would hope that you respect my life and privacy as much as I respect yours. Painting a negative image of one another is not in the best interest of either of us. If you want to do so, publish your own blog and I will link you, ok?

Lastly, I want to apologize to all my faithful blog readers for all the drama that has ensued in the comments section of the last three posts. Thank you to all those who supported me and kept reading, despite the drama :) I really appreciate the sense of community that we've achieved here and I love the banter that we engage in! hehehe :P

Having said that, "back to our regularly scheduled program..." ;)

7 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger grace said...

    oh, man. the voice of reason.

    it was just getting all good, too :P

    just kidding. glad to have you back.

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Hahaha... all we need is for Mike to start some more shit and I'm sure it will return... like that big ball of Critters rolling through the town. :P hehehe

     
  • At 1:00 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Request accepted: no more personal details of your life go into this blog. On one condition: you agree to do the same for me. I'd like to see an end to blogs with just enough information of me, or a situation, to paint me in a negative light. I shouldn't have to defend myself every time I come to your blog.

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    *hugs*

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Wish Granted: Don't worry, Chris. While I reserve the right to talk about anything about my life that affects me, I won't talk about you anymore.

     
  • At 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The great Anonymous writes....

    I would appreciate it if there were more talk about left-handed-midget-lesbian-eskimo albinos and how they affect this blogging community.

    If actions aren't taken now, lhmlea's will take over the planet at a rate that far exceeds our countries wellfare and healthcare infrastructure.

    This is a growing crisis in the world today. Our friends in the religious right are the only ones who have made any kind of strides to stop it.

    Their environmental policy has increased polution, some would think it's because it's easier to make money when you don't need to worry about the mess you make. No. It is because the right is trying to destroy the O3 layer in an attempt to allow more harmful radiation through the atmosphere. This harmful radiation will hopefully keep the lhmleas contained within their wintry confines.

    They have allowed alaskan drilling in hopes of depriving the lhmleas of their natural habitat.

    They have removed animals from the endangered species list depriving lhmlea's their staple food source, the alaskan spotted yak.

    They have passed anti-gay marriage laws to protect us from lhmleas breeding wildly and overrunning us all in a well-timed coup.

    They provide tax incentives for outsourcing jobs and off-shore tax shelters that encourage right-handed businesses overseas. They are hoping that these economic sanctions will persuade those barbarian lhmleas to see reason.

    What a great friend we have in George Bush neh?

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger peachy said...

    Talk about stress. Phew!
    Welcome back, fun Quyen. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home