www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, November 08, 2004

Kung Fu Monster

OMG... I'm so sore... my knees hurt like a bitch last nite... and this morning, I woke up with sore quads... owie... I have Kung Fu class tonite again... yay! :) I'm such a masochist :P

So, I've been thinking about something Chris said when he came over this weekend. He's like, "Wow, babe. Your shoulders are so broad now. You're so buff! You're a Kung Fu Monster!" Now, I don't know how to take that. Is that supposed to be a good thing??? So, I went and tried on some dresses and all I could see in the mirror was a Kung Fu Monster in a dress... That's so fucked up! Now I have a complex! hahaha Seriously though, I feel like a football player with long, rockstar hair...

On a more positive note, he said my body looks so fit now. And he's noticed how I can open large and heavy doors by myself now :) I'm glad I'm taking Kung Fu classes now... cuz the next time he says something fucked up, I'm gonna kick his ass :P hehehe ;)

7 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM , Blogger grace said...

    hey, chris... make a note to yourself... telling a girl she has broad shoulders, isn't necessarily a compliment...

    now that that's out of the way, i'm sure he meant it as one... although, i'd be pissed at steve if he told me that. heh.

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    maybe he meant you look like a kung fu MASTER. hehe. maybe i should take up kung fu, too. i want buff shoulders.

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL OMG! Little eyes... that was so funny and cute! hehehe You made my day! :D

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    "OMG... I'm so sore... my knees hurt like a bitch last nite..."

    i got excited for a minute.. heh, my knees hurt, but not from doing kung fu. :P

    i agree with gracie.. i would be so pissed. it's like when one of my guy friends said i was "healthy" looking. i still haven't talked to that bastard. hmmph!

     
  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger Calvin said...

    hehe.. you GO girl!! ;-))

     
  • At 2:15 AM , Blogger Admin said...

    I'm sure he meant that as a compliment :)
    How good are you in kung-fu? Would you kick my ass? :)

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    Hey there to all the little people: You are all little. I have seen pictures. Take this from a girl who definitely has broad shoulders.

    I think Chris meant it as a compliment. Your shoulders probably look more defined. We typically don't exercise all the muscles in our shoulders, so that's probably where the difference came in.

    I am waiting for the post entitled Hi-ya! You'll be a master by Christmas at this rate. Go Q!:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home