www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Friday, October 22, 2004

I'm Such a Messy Ho...

I swear... this apartment is NEVER clean! No matter what I do, even if I've cleaned it yesterday, it's still fucking messy. So far, I have the bathroom done... I just have to work backwards now... The kitchen is the worst... there's dishes in there that I haven't washed since before the hospital fiasco Maybe I just need to move into a smaller apartment. Then there wouldn't be as many rooms to clean hahaha :P

So, I've been debating buying cable TV... It's only $40 a month, and according to my last blog, I'd get way more than 5 hours of enjoyment out of it. But then again, I want to join Harmonious Fist Martial Arts School and that's $100 a month! It's not a truly good value, but I'd be doing something for my body and learning a kewl skill - how to whoop ass ;) I'm still torn... sit on my ass watching Friday nite line-up -OR- learn how to throw poison darts from a fan? Hmnn...

Speaking of my last blog, I need to cut down on my spending! It's out of control! I looked at my credit card statement and I'm spending like $500 a month in food and gifts and more food... Wow... talk about taking my own advice! Maybe if I cut back $100 in eating out, I can get cable or martial arts training... hmnn... Iron Chef reruns or being an extra in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? Hmnn...

7 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    Two words: neighbor and splice!

    Definitely do the martial arts. There's nothing on cable TV. Besides, any TV shows worth watching put entire seasons out on DVD. They make for good Netflixing.

    BONZAI!!!!

     
  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger grace said...

    i'm with mike. cable's overrated. although, i am missing iron chef, but i think it makes it funnier because i can only watch it every once in a while when i'm at someone's house.

    learning to kick ass is way cooler. :)

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    I agree with the others. I don't have cable either. I don't need it since my bf has it. :)

    Kicking ass will always be a useful skill.

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Admin said...

    Cable is cool, but being able to kick someone's ass is uber-cool! So I'd say, take the class, and wait with the cable until you have some extra money.

     
  • At 6:00 PM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    I'm with the Lou, I heart cable. BUT, I would like to learn to kick me some ass. Hmm..on second thought, that would be very dangerous. I would be too tempted to kill someone!

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger Calvin said...

    hey, what's wrong with Iron Chef reruns?! ;-)) they've become part of my daily wind-down at night before i sleep!!

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    i heart iron chef morimoto. i wanna marry him.. :P

    get direct tv.. i only pay 32 bucks a month. i need TV, i'd probably shrivel up out of boredom.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home