www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, October 18, 2004

Favorites

I shamelessly stole this idea off of Adam's Blog...
My Favorite-
Book: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Color: Blue
Fruit: Mango
Band(s): I'm not really into most bands... I do like DJs like Paul van Dyke and Paul Oakenfold ;)
Food: Sushi, Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and country gravy mmmmmmmmmm :)
Movie: Tous les Matins du Monde
Actress: Susan Sarandon - Check out "Lorenzo's Oil"
Actor: I think guys suck at acting... but if I had to pick... Jack Nicholson
Holiday: Thanksgiving... mmmmmm food! ...and then sleep hehe
Slushy Flavor: Strawberry Kiwi
Dessert: Raspberry Cheesecake
Blade: Bladed Tessen
Gun: I don't own a gun... but if I did own one, it'd be a shotgun that could kill an alligator :P
Quote: "Live loving life - love living life - no regrets"
Historical Figure: Do I really care? OK, Plato :)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jack Nicholson? I'm not too sure how I feel about that. Jimmy Stewart on the otherhand was a golden god.

     
  • At 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *gasps in horror* You thief! I dont know about you but where I come from thieves get something chopped off! I dont know what it is, but I know theres a body part there somewhere that has to go! *grumbles*

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Jer said...

    Jack Nicolson is fantastic at playing one character: Jack Nicolson. You would think that people would realize that they can get oodles of cash and oscars by just acting like themselves but no, they keep trying to be other people. Dumb actors.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Adam, you can chop off some of my hair if that makes you happy ;) Jeremy, you're so right! I never thought about it... I guess the same applies to that guy who always plays evil characters (he played the Devil in Devil's Advocate with Keanu Reeves) What's his name again?

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    Did you honestly just forget who Al Pacino is? How about that guy who sang that Vida Loca song? Or what about that dude who stands behind the podium and tells us to vote for him. What's his name?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home