www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Night Terrors, Part 2

So, I had another nightmare last night... This time, it was evening and I was wearing a fancy dress. I remember walking to my car which was parked in front of a 7-11 and finding my open purse in a tin trash can right beside the driver's side door. I picked it out of the trash can and looked inside for my keys and money. The keys were there, but the money was missing. Then, out of the corner of my eye, a hobo starts walking towards me, smiling. I start to walk backward and away from him, keeping my eye on him. He then starts running at me with the intent to harm me. So, I ran away from him, fearing for my life. The whole time, I wanted to run into the 7-11, a safe haven, but feared there would be more hobos in the 7-11 who wanted to hurt me... then I woke up.

I think these dreams mean something... Both engendered a feeling of total helplessness... like I couldn't protect myself or I couldn't do anything about the situation to make it better or resolve it. Both the hobo and the witch threatened my life... the very thing that I couldn't do without... much like sanity.

Yesterday, I got a bill for my hospital stay - $14,000. I'm a student, and I don't have that kind of money. Neither does my family... and it's stressing us all out. I feel completely helpess to do anything about this situation. Like I was victimized and there is nothing to say or do to make things better.

I'm really depressed right now because of the hospital bill thing :( But it's kinda interesting that my dreams have pointed out that I feel helpess and how I've been attacked... interesting how dreams work...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger grace said...

    holy crap. can they uh... work out a payment plan or something?

    that whole sitch is effed up....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home