www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm back

I'm sitting here typing to you from Sunny San Diego today :) As you may know, I've been hospitalized and am at home with family recovering right now. I'd just like to say thank you for all of you who sent your thoughts and best wishes my way - they were greatly appreciated! :D Being in the hospital gives you a lot to think about...

Firstly, whoever said television rots the brain was wrong... I've learned so much from watching gobs of TV this past week! I've learned how to decorate, cook, other house-wifey things, etc... ok... so maybe the Japanese game shows weren't very educational... but everything else was, I swear! ;)

Second, I think it's really scary that someone who's 21 y/o - someone who's supposedly at the peak of health - can just die like that. I stand by the fact that I almost died. Thank God for my sisters. Otherwise, I might not be well enough to be typing right now. It gets me feeling like people should enjoy more now and worry less. I mean, I'm a money hoarder... but what's the point of saving for the future when 1) you're not enjoying the present and 2) you may not even get to see your future? So, go out on a limb today and treat yourself to a special snack and hug someone you care about... snacks are yummy and hugs are free :)

Lastly, I totally can't believe what happened to me... a guy drugged my drink and because of it, I almost died. Seriously, that is so lame! A guy who drugs drinks to get laid has got to be one desperate bastard. I'm so angry at the guy who did it to me :( It infuriates me that people just hurt others to get what they want - would everyone just stop fucking being malicious??? If you have a choice between buying a daterape drug and buying a prostitute, buy the prostitute... they're guaranteed to be more lively ;)

9 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger grace said...

    good to have you back! we were all worried about you...

    hope you are fully recovered quickly!

    xoxox

     
  • At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you are on the mend. I hope that you continue to feel better everyday. As far as that jerkwad who drugged your drink, I'm sure he'll get his in the end.
    I have to tell you I have seen some of these Japanese game shows of which you speak. I absolutely love The Happy Family Show.

     
  • At 10:33 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    Amateur hour for sure. I mean isn't the point of a date rape drug to actually have sex with the drugged up girl? It's kind of hard to do that when you don't even bother to say hello to your victim after you've dosed them? And how stupid is he to drug all of you. Was he planning to carry all of you back to his place on his shoulders and have himself a fourway? It would seem to me one dick, one chick. But maybe I'm just not up on current date raping trends.

    I'm glad to see you're back though. you've missed so much! I wrote a paper for school. Grace got stressed out over work. Cindy-Lou took some pictures of trees. Mel did laundry. Little Eyes talked about her boyfriend. And Nina fainted at the very thought of her super stud husband.

    That's about it. Oh, and some jackoff almost killed Quyen with a date rape drug. Can you believe that. What a chode.

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    That anonymous comment is mine. I don't know why that published that way. Anywho, glad your back. Don't you hate it when people say anywho? God, that's annoying.

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Grace, thanks for the best wishes!

    Nina, I watched this Japanese gameshow on Spike TV called "Extreme Elimination" or something like that - must-see-TV ;)

    Mike, a fourway? haha for real... Actually, I think he spiked my drink, but since we were all sharing each other's drinks, we all got fucked up... especially me... Maybe he dropped one too many tabs into the glass... good going asshole :P And I saw those trees... crazy :P

    I'm glad I'm back! On with the hijinx ;)

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Oh, and about that drink-drugging thing... I don't mean to be an after school special but... I never thought it would happen to me :P

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    hey! i hope you get better soon! and i hope that you are going to press charges or something! only losers do that.

    *HUGS*

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    that guy who drugged you belongs in prison. Or beaten to a bloody pulp in some dark alley.

    Yep, Mike pretty much gave a good lowdown on what's been going on in the blogworld. Good job, Mike.

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    OMG! Quyen, I am just catching up on everything! I can't believe that happened to you! I am so glad that you are okay. I am praying for a quick recovery for you. You are an incredibly strong person and I am so glad that you are doing better!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home