www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Friday, September 17, 2004

Pokemon Craze

Lately, I've been addicted to Pokemon. I just started playing the old school Pokemon game on Gameboy (Blue version for those of you who care). Then, I got stuck. Imagine, a grown woman getting stuck on a video game made for 7-year-olds. So, I had to go online to find some walkthroughs, and I ended up checking out a complete list of all the Pokemon in existence - a Pokedex, for all you afficionados. There are like 350 of them now! (and they're not even cute!) What ever happened to 150? Supposedly, 150 used to mean catching them all. Fuck Nintendo.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger grace said...

    it's okay. i've gotten stuck on the hamtaro games before. now THAT's embarrassing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home