www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Freaking Anthropology!

I just got back one of my papers for ANTH 315 - 3rd World Cultures... I got a C+ on it! >:/ I've never gotten a C on a paper before! I tried really hard on those set of essays too! Because of this grade, I've lost 2% of my total grade already! There go my hopes for getting a high GPA this semester... and I really wanted to be on the Dean's List again too... :(

I swear he didn't even really read it! He didn't give me full credit for grammar and mechanics... I tutor kids in how to write essays... and let me tell you... I know grammar and mechanics... in fact, they nicknamed me the "comma momma" in my composition class! Anyway, if I don't get at least a B+ on this next set of papers, then I'm going to make an appointment with him and ask him how I could have gotten a better grade. grrrrrr... freaking anthropology >:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home