www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Sunday, August 29, 2004

My Exciting Life

I think the one thing I love more than anything else is food. So, naturally, it would also follow that I love to go grocery shopping to get food - and I do :) I'm so good at it! Yesterday, I spent an hour and a half at Vons just filling my cart. It was so full! I was so scared that I overdid it this time as I was checking out. When I got to the register, it read "$106"! I was like, "Oh shit!" But then I put in my club card and it went down to $55 :) Yes, that's right! I saved 48% on my bill last nite! I think what is more amazing is the fact that I never buy generic and not everything I buy is on sale ;)

The funny part about going grocery shopping from 7:30-9 on a Saturday nite was seeing all the college people getting ready to go out. Everyone was all glammed up and decked out. It's funny because even though I'm the same age as the rest of the college crowd, I don't identify with them. Instead, I felt like a wife and mother going grocery shopping for her family and reminiscing about how great it was when "I was that age". Geez! It makes me feel so old! haha Is there something wrong with me? ;)

Other than my "shopping spree", I finished writing one of the 3 essays I have due this coming week. Only 200 more pages to read before I can write the other 2! I also woke up this morning and started rearranging my closet and pantry. Yay! Now everything looks so organized... Maybe I'll clean the entire place today ;) Who knows?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I knew it...you're a closet clean freak.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home