www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Quyen's Surgery!

Hey all!  Well, I'm going away for surgery now.  I hope all goes well and they look GREAT after Dr. Pousti is done!  I'll be away for approximately one month or less.  I won't be able to move my arms at all or take a shower for the first week and can drive after 2 weeks are over.  But I won't be playing viola or doing any auditions or gigs until after about 6-8 weeks. 

Just so all of you know, I'll be having a "bra party" to celebrate my 2 new friends in September once most of the swelling goes down.  I'll be making appetizers and serving drinks, and in trade for a new bra or piece of boob-related clothing, I'll let you see the wonders of plastic surgery  ;)  (I'll post my new bra size as the party approaches!)  It should be fun!  E-mail me if you're interested!

Well, I guess this is goodbye for at least a couple weeks or so.  I hope you're all enjoying the summer and wish me luck on Friday, July 23rd @ 7am  :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home