www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, August 23, 2004

First day of school!

Today was my first day of school. I only had one class - history of chamber music. The rest of the time, I bought my textbook for the class and practiced viola for a couple hours. I decided to audition for the honors string quartet on Thursday. Even if I don't win the audition, it's good audition experience for me and will give me a short-term goal to work toward, even if I can't play viola at "full power" yet.

It was nice being able to socialize with people again. I get so bored when I'm alone. This summer was torture for me, seeing as all I did was sit around waiting for surgery and then sitting around healing after surgery. Everyone noticed I had larger breasts today. I don't mind this so much, except for the fact that people shouldn't be looking at other people's breasts so much haha ;)

I'm always amazed at how much I save each time I go grocery shopping! Today, I bought $56 worth of groceries for only $34 :) A savings of 40% off the total bill! I usually get between 35-50% off my total bill whenever I go grocery shopping. It's weird how I'm so proud of my shopping skills :P I really feel that I can raise a family off of a stretched dollar!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger NatBug37 said...

    It was great to see you today Quyen! You really helped make my day :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    You did too, Nat! I totally enjoyed our bootleg "2-part Bach inventions" LOL Hopefully one day, I'll be as good on the viola as you! Congrats on making principal :)

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger NatBug37 said...

    Pssshhhaaaa... one day I hope to have a left hand as good as you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home