www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, August 16, 2004

Worst Day!

So my massage therapist friend introduces me to another massage therapist and he offers to give me a 2 hour massage at his Beverly Hills office for free (keep in mind these massages go $260 for a 2 hour massage) So, I wake up early (unheard of), get ready (yay! I look cute), and get ready to make my trafficky, 45 minute journey to Beverly Hills (yuck, I hate driving).

I arrive there and he moves my 10AM time to noon. Once I get on the table, he hurts me and it's not very relaxing. So much for that really good massage! Afterwards, he says "looks like you owe me lunch". So, we get in my car and start our retarded escapade to find a restaurant that is vegan and rated an "A". One hour later, I'm just like, "Ok, that's it! We're eating at that Subway!" Before we spent an hour wasting my gas and driving around which gave me back all my back pain in the first place, I was going to order a vegan entree and make him feel comfortable. Now, I just wanted to throw the meat in his face! I was so angry because he thought he was so kewl and he really wasn't. It was the worst!

At the end, he asked me if this was going to be the last time he saw me, and I replied with, "Oh, don't think that" because I felt bad for him. I mean, I couldn't imagine anyone tolerating this guy as a friend, and I started to sympathize with his situation. Either way, I still don't think I'd hang out with him again. This shows me two things: #1 - I'm so glad I have friends that I get along with and #2 - be wary of free services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home