www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Biology Lab

Remember that math formula you never thought you were going to use ever again? Welcome to Biology Lab - a place where useless information reigns supreme! I swear, this class is being taught by a TA who doesn't even know how the formulas work. How am I supposed to learn how to complete the lab assignments when there's a moron at the front of the room? She didn't even give me a straight answer when I asked her if the radius was really just 1/2 of the diameter... C'mon people, we're in college, not working at a McDonald's drive-thru >:(

On the upside, my viola playing ability is returning after my long hiatus of not playing viola, and my Bach sounds fan-fucking-tastic! I'm really surprised how quickly I regained my basic playing skills. I'm excited about tomorrow's audition, and I'm going to play the hell out of it ;) I also have a secret weapon, but I can't tell you what it is because... well... it's a secret :P Everyone wish me luck and I'll tell you how things went tomorrow! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Remember that fundamentals of music class you had to take and you're wondering why you're taking this class when you're a physics major? Same thing. It's used to round out your knowledge. Oh by the way, the twins are not secret weapons, they're common knowledge and showing them off won't get you a spot.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home