www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Exhausted

15 pages of essays and 300 pages later, I'm sitting here, exhausted. It's only the second week of school and already I'm so tired. I can't believe how much work I've already done. And really, getting through a 3-hour lecture on Third World Cultures on a Thursday nite is a freaking test of mental willpower and strength. I'm sleepy. I'm hungry. I just want to relax. Good thing that all I have to do from here on out is attend a work meeting, practice viola, and read a 200 page book so I can start on a 10 page paper that's due Tuesday. School will be the death of me... or at least my sex appeal haha

I promise to write a more interesting blog over the weekend, once I've had a chance to relax and recuperate. But right now, my pillow b/f is asking me to come lay with him in bed... sweet dreams ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home