www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Scary Men Knocking On My Door

Yesterday, I was getting ready to make my way out the door to go to Vons when there came a knock at the door. Well, my apartment doesn't have an eyehole on the door. So, you have to go all the way to the bedroom to peek out the side of the window to see who's there. Well, there was this really tall, old man with a beard standing there. I didn't know him. So, I wasn't about to open the door. After all, I'm a weak asian girl living all on her own. What's the protocol for that? Oh yeah - "Don't talk to strangers".

So, I'm watching this man (about 40 y/o) from my bedroom window and he's not leaving! If he were a salesman or advertiser, he would leave, correct? After awhile, I check again and he's not there. As soon as I put my hand on the doorknob to go out, there comes another knock on the door! I go back to the bedroom to see who it is. This time, it's a guy who's about 30 y/o and shorter and he's just waiting there. Then, get this... he makes calls on his cell phone while waiting outside my door for 20 whole minutes! I'm just thinking, wtf is going on here? Finally, he leaves, and I make it outside the apartment with no problems.

Here's the scary part... So, I'm back home from dinner with a friend and shopping @ Wal-mart and I'm just playing on the computer when there comes another knock on the door. At this point it's midnight! Who the hell goes around knocking on people's doors at midnight?! So, I go to the bedroom again to see who it is and because it's all dark out and there's light inside my room, I can't see him, but he can see me. All I can see is the reflection of his glasses staring back at me through the side of my window, illuminating his full beard. I was so fucking freaked out! Seriously, this can't be a coincidence... and I don't know many middle-aged white guys. So, now I'm thinking that I'm gonna die or they're gonna break in or something. Chris even stayed up till 4am in case I had to make an emergency call to him... Poor baby, he was worried :( Anyway, I guess I'll go talk to my landlady about this - this is just NOT OKAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home