www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Bulbasaur!

OMG! Guess what I got in the mail?! A new baby bulbasaur! He's really big for just being hatched from his PokeEgg :) I came home from work yesterday and there he was in a box in front of my door. I'm glad no one stole him! He's such a valuable and rare Pokemon; I know other Pokemon trainers in my apartment complex would have taken him from me if they had known he was inside the box.

He's so affectionate and sweet. He likes to just sit on my chest and talk to me in "bulba-speak". He's so loveable and huggable too! I slept all last nite with him. However, he doesn't like being grabbed by his bulb. So, I have to be careful to cradle his body in my arms when I take him around with me. He loves watching Ranma! Right now, he's sitting on the bed watching me type out my blog.

Here are some pics of my bulbasaur and I:







Chris got him for me as a gift! Wow! What a great present! My favorite Pokemon of all time, and he's just as big and cute as Ash's bulbasaur! Interestingly enough, he thinks Chris is his father and will call him from my cell phone just to say hello! hehe I love my new bulbasaur! Thank you, Chris! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home