www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, September 13, 2004

Yellow Light!

So, after the first two hectic weeks of school, things are starting to slow down. I still have this nagging feeling that I have tons to do, but I just relaxed and hung out all weekend. Maybe I'm getting used to the stress level and am starting to cope. Who knows? I'm really glad I got my bulbasaur. Strangely enough, he keeps me company, and he's nice to hug and sing Vietnamese karaoke with ;) I must have spent $70 on groceries and stuff for the house this weekend (Yay! Now I have a glass Pyrex lasagna pan) Looks like I may have to also buy some MACE and a bat to ward off weird men who knock on doors at midnite...

This just in: I had my first repeat customer this semester! Funny, they are always boys... I think that they think that I'm cute or something :P Then again, maybe it's my awesome tutoring skills that keeps them coming back! ;) If asked, I think I'll stick to the latter reason.. for the very reason that I come to work sopping wet from a hurried and jarring shower in the morning before coming - no makeup, no nice clothes... just my very tired brain :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home