www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The one thing I can count on these days

... is this damn toothache... it hurts! But it's not a cavity or anything... I think it's my 3rd molars (wisdom teeth?) that are coming in. All I know is my gums are sore like a bitch who can't walk straight... I'm just waiting for them to grow into my brain at this point.

On a lighter note, Chris surprised me with this really cute sushi set to match the Bulbasaur he got me last week :) The soy sauce holders have this "branch" that's attatched to the saucer portion of it which is in the shape of a lily pad (either that or a lotus blossom... something you'd see in the background of Chinese history remakes on the International Channel) I'll post pictures once I can obtain some sushi to put on it. Otherwise, it'll just look like... well, I don't know what it'll look like w/o it... all I know is I need some sushi for them, damnit ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger grace said...

    my friend's boyfriend is a sushi chef. i'm still trying to get him to make some for me....

    damn, i'm hungry.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home