www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Adding Links

So, I've been trying to figure out how to add links of other people's blogs, but I have been woefully unsuccessful :( I use www.blogger.com (aka blogspot) Does anyone know how to add links to the HTML code and WHERE in the code I should add it? Hmnn... maybe I'll try later tonite... excuse me if my blog starts looking all fucked up... your regularly scheduled program shall return shortly :)

7 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM , Blogger grace said...

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&query=add%20links&topic=&type=f

    that should help you add links...

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Yay! Thanks! I think I got it! :) Any idea on changing the color and adding a title now? Me and my makeshift ass...

     
  • At 4:38 PM , Blogger grace said...

    if i could do that, i would've done it to mine :P

     
  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    I am so glad that you asked that! I feel like such an a-hole because I haven't added links yet...oh, I am a dillhole!

     
  • At 6:53 AM , Blogger Admin said...

    I see your link efforts have turned out well, they look great :)

     
  • At 8:41 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    Thanks for the link. I'll add you to mine!

     
  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger grace said...

    thanks for the link! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home