www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Sunday, November 07, 2004

I heart Chris...

Chris came to visit me after almost 5 weeks of not seeing each other. It was really nice to see him (but a little weird at first) Do you ever have those periods when you aren't with your significant other for awhile and you start to get set into your own little routine? Things like taking up the whole bed by yourself, not having sex, going to sleep late, etc? Well, it was kinda weird having Chris visit, even though I was happy and excited that we got to see each other. When we tried to have sex, it was all weird... maybe it's because I haven't had sex in so long! It was like I was uncomfortable and it felt like I didn't know him anymore. I just couldn't relax. I hate saying the word "weird" so much, but it was just... weird.

However, things were better after we spent the night together. We ended up playing more X-men Legends in skirmish mode, went to Chili's, watched some Lord of the Rings, and he even came to my kung fu class to watch me sweat profusely for two hours... and then bought me pizza :D hehe Isn't he great? :)

While he was sleeping this morning, I went online and read some of my past blogs about our relationship: where it's been, where it's going... I really do love this man. I can't wait to live together one day :) When I dropped him off, I was sad. I wanted to spend more time with him. It's ironic. Just when it seems like I've gotten used to living without him, he comes back and shows me that the one thing I really want is to start living with him. None of this once a month stuff... He and I... 24/7 :)

His Bday is on the 15th... I'm trying to decide what I should do for him ;)

8 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM , Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

    How about a psychic blow job?

     
  • At 5:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know the "weird" feeling you get after being away from a significant other for too long. It never much bothered me though. But that once a month stuff is right, go ahead, shack up kids.

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger grace said...

    the 15th is our 2 year anniversary :)

    i don't know... what's he into? besides you :P

     
  • At 10:31 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Congratulations Grace! :) What are you guys doing for your anniversary? Maybe it will give me some ideas hehehe ;)

    CL, hahaha psychic blowjob :P

     
  • At 11:03 AM , Blogger grace said...

    i got him a yumiko print... and he's taking me to australia... but... on the actual day, i think we're going out to dinner...

    take a weekend trip somewhere? if it's in your budget?

    or, give him a striptease. they're free :P

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Hmnn... a weekend trip sound awesome! Last year, I took him to Black Angus and then took us both out on a snowboarding trip... Hmnn... I think I've got an idea... ;) I'll tell you how it went over next Monday :D

     
  • At 6:07 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    I have to start by placing a pox on all the back-command arrows ever placed on internet browsers. For those who don't know: apparently, when you press said arrow while writing a comment on a blog, like this one for example, you lose the whole thing. As Grace has pointed out, my comments tend to be on the large side and now all of that has gone down the drain.

    Cliff's Notes Version:
    1) agrees with Quyen and Adam. Once a month visits aren't enough.
    2) Feeling weird on Quyen's part equals sex that makes Chris feel distant and unloved - unwelcome stranger.
    3) weekend was fun (storm and cyclops are strong x-men)
    4) the happiness some babyback ribs and a bacon cheeseburger can bring should not be underestimated.
    5) sex was great after the first night
    6) chris wanted to spend more time together but had to hurry home to finish preparing for another week at work - just passed out grades.
    7) chris wants to live with a quyen
    8) and chris had no idea his birthday was coming so soon!

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    That initial weirdness will go away. It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. I think Michael and I had that weirdness in the beginning. We have been together since 1995. Holy shit, that's a while. We will be married for seven years in April. So weirdness is not a danger sign.:)

    I think you should get Chris something sweet and something naughty. I once got Michael a gift certificate to the adult store and he loved it. Michael is a little bit of a perv though. It could be fun! Happy Birthday to Chris in advance.:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home