www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm a N.I.T.

That means Nina-In-Training... I woke up at 8:30 this morning to make 40 homemade creampuffs from scratch for my work's holiday party. I finished them at 11:10! That's like 2 hours and 40 minutes of creampuffery in the making! While that's no 400 truffles or anything, I'm working on it ;) I'm proud to say I'm a full-fledged Nina-In-Training hehehe :P I have to make these fuckers for my Kung Fu holiday party on the 11th... except then, I have to make 80! *sigh*

The kewl part about making the homemade creampuffs was all the compliments I received. One person said that it "tasted like the holidays" to which another person broke down into "30% Xmas, 30% Hannukah, 30% Kwaanza, and 10% other..." lol They really do taste like the holidays! The secret ingredient is nutmeg :) It makes everything taste holiday-ish... kinda like vocal jazz ;)

Anyway, I played 4 more hours of Mario Party 4 by myself today. I'm bent on winning all the stupid things you can collect by finishing the games. I've noticed that Gamecube games center around collecting stupid little trophies. I'm only collecting them because I'm sure you get some kind of special thing at the end of the game... like an extra bonus stage or something... maybe I should check a walkthrough or something.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM , Blogger grace said...

    mmm. creampuffs...

    dude... you are anal retentive, huh? :P or obsessive... or both... hehe...

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    Wow! I am honored to have my own training program. I feel like I should give you a little cookie badge or something.

    I'm glad everyone enjoyed the creampuffs. Isn't it rewarding to create something yummy? Are you using fresh nutmeg? Those grater things are slippery.

    If you have any socialites as guests you can say that you are serving profiteroles. They will be impressed.

    If you're in N.I.T., what does that make me? Jeez, I'm blushing here....:)

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Yeah damnit! Where's my cookie badge and my secret decoder ring?! :P

    If I'm an N.I.T., then you are the Nina... we should make a shrine for you and decorate it with assorted truffles and baked goods ;) hehehe

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    My very own shrine? Have I told you how much I heart you lately?

    Ha! The ring would decode secret recipes and shit. Your killing me. :) Next thing you know we'll have special chef knives that glow whenever bad cooks approach us.:P

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Haha! That secret decoder ring thing totally reminded me of that Xmas movie where the little boy "shoots his eye out"... Remember? I can so hear the voice-over now... "one... cup... flour... two... tablespoons... pow...dered... su... gar! Yes! Yes!" LOL :P

    And the glowing knives thing is hot ;) hehehe :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home