www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, December 06, 2004

My 5th game and my first final

Over the weekend, I picked up Super Monkey Ball 2 for my new Gamecube :) It was only $20. So, I was like, "What they hey?" Now my guests for this Friday's party will have an extra game to play! :D But, I'll doubt we stop playing Super Mario Party 4 and Super Smash Bros Melee! :P I still want Soul Caliber 2 for Gamecube, Super Mario Party 5 and Super Mario Party 6, Mario Extreme Tennis (I think that's what it's called), Pokemon Colloseum, and Pikmin 2 ;) I'm a gaming fanatic! I swear! I can't stop! :D

Well, I was going to write about my first final... but I think I'm going to go play Gamecube instead :P hehehe Have a good Monday! I know I will ;)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger grace said...

    super monkey balls!!!

    yeah, that's a fun party game! :)

    hey... is that $20 in your budget under "fun stuff?" you've obviously allocated a lot of money to "fun stuff" hehehe...

     
  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    budget, smudget...live a little.

    see, quyen is exhibit A of why i shouldn't get a gamecube. i'd get nothing else done.

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    Hey! I get stuff done! :P I took a final today... and... um... I cooked dinner... and... um... I'm about to leave for Kung Fu... ... Okay, so I didn't really do anything today... But how can you when Gamecube is so much more fun than life?! There's something to be said about that... ;)

    Little Eyes, I'll make you sit down and play Gamecube if it's the last thing I do! :P Then you shall see! :)

     
  • At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You only took your final because you went to class not knowing there was a final.

     
  • At 10:02 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    I'm very excited about the game party. I know I will do better than last week! But i'm curious about this new game......

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger grace said...

    yes!!! giest and i are on a mission to transform everyone we know or are acquainted with into gamers! :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home