www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

This just looks too fun...

Three names you go by:
1. Quyen
2. Q
3. Angel

Three screen names you have:
1. SweetAsianRain
2. PrecociousnessQ
3. AzianPryncess

Three things you like about yourself:
1. Playful
2. Smart
3. Sexy (when I try to be)

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. The fact that I feel obligated to finish my plate (thanks, Dad)
2. My inability to keep anything organized
3. My nose

Three parts of your heritage:
1. French (1/8)
2. Vietnamese
3. More Vietnamese

Three things that scare you:
1. Evil spirits
2. Candyman, Bloody Mary, and other "in the mirror" monsters
3. Failing, even though I tried really hard

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Sleeping with Bulbasaur
2. Plastic cups (I hate washing dishes)
3. Tweezers

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Cherryblossom print kimono
2. Pink tank top
3. Pink and grey, plaid PJ pants

Three of your fave bands/artists (today):
1. Whitney Houston
2. Celine Dion
3. Ella Fitzgerald

Three of your fave songs at present:
1. Gavin Degraw - "I Don't Wanna Be"
2. Utada Hikaru - "Simple and Clean" (Japanese remix)
3. Ella Fitzgerald - "How High the Moon"

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. Go to a dayspa to get a facial
2. Learn to make a different entree for dinner parties (instead of the usual chicken parmigiana :P)
3. Take voice lessons

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Intimacy
2. Warmth
3. Perseverence

Two truths and a lie:
(not in any order)
1. I'm unable to have children
2. I used to be a real, live angel
3. My dream job is to be a professional assassin

Three physical things about the opposite/same sex that appeal to you:
1. Visible abdominal muscles
2. Being well-endowed
3. Slim or skinny physiques

Three things you just can't do:
1. Whistle with two fingers in my mouth
2. Be on time for anything
3. Use a planner for more than 3 weeks

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Going to Kung Fu classes
2. Playing with my Gamecube
3. Teaching and tutoring kids

Three careers you're considering:
1. Music instructor at a private music school
2. Therapist
3. High school teacher

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Vietnam
2. Japan
3. NYC

Three kids names (boy or girl):
1. Sable
2. Bulbasaur
3. Ham and Bacon (hey, you didn't say they had to be human)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Be able to do crazy jumps while snowboarding and not have to eat it
2. Teach at the college level
3. Own, learn, and play a 7-string bass viola da gamba for my own enjoyment

9 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM , Blogger grace said...

    azian pryncess cracked me up. sorry.. hehe...

    and... when i saw celine dion i wanted to puke. she just has that effect on me. i don't know what it is :P

    good answers :) i'm still wrestling with trying to figure out which is the lie... :P

     
  • At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you're a musician how can you like celine dion?

    it's a proven fact she sings out of tune!

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Jer said...

    I like the name Bulbasaur. I'm all about traumatizing my kids with freakish names so they end up resenting me all their life. Ah, fatherhood.

     
  • At 12:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    celine dion.. say it isn't so!

    that reminds me.. briefly had a screen name: sweetQteeAzN. don't ask. i was feeling left out..hehe.

    "Being well-endowed" huh huh.. hot!

     
  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    "being well-endowed" - crap, i knew i left something important off my list.

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    I really like "SweetAsianRain". It has a good sound to it.

    Sorry, I have to join in, Celine Dion?

    What/who exactly is Bulbasaur? It sure is a cool name, but ?

    I guess the lie is... #1.

    Good list. I like these things. You are really a musical person. I'd like to be.

     
  • At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bulbasaur is a pokemon. Look it up on the internet, he's very cute! Great fun, I learned a lot.

    Jean

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Other "in the mirror" monsters or just the monster in the mirror?

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    I'm with you on the mirror thing. I am always afraid that when I swipe the steam off my mirror, Amber Valleta will be in a red dress over my shoulder looking back at me...all pale and death-like. *shudder*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home