www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm Pregnant

I can't believe it. Chris and I had an amazing time together this past weekend. We watched movies, ate Cinnabons, kissed, licked, sucked, and fucked. It was incredible. But as I was driving home on Sunday nite, I was feeling so low energy! I could hardly hold the wheel. I thought I was going to pass out. I ended up making it home, got ready for bed, called Chris to exchange our goodnites, and went to bed.

This morning, I slept through my alarm, was late to class, and have been headachey all day. I've just been so lethargic! My friend joked that I might be pregnant. And at first, I laughed. But then I thought about it. We didn't use a condom, and I missed my pill a couple days ago. Could it be possible? I left work right away and headed to a drugstore to get a pregnancy test.

So, now I'm here in front of the computer with my pregnancy test in my hand. To all my family and blogger friends: I'm pregnant! :D I'm really pregnant! Chris, you're going to be a Daddy! :) I love you, Baby! :D

18 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Quyen said...

    If you really thought I was pregnant, you're really gullible... :P bwahahahaha

     
  • At 3:42 PM , Blogger JK said...

    Original comment I was going to post:

    Holy fuckin' shit!

    Comment I am posting in response to your comment:

    Mean, mean, mean. You totally had me going.

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger JK said...

    Comment I was going to write originally:

    Holy fucking shit!!

    Comment I am writing after reading your comment:

    Mean, mean, mean. You totally had me going.

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger JK said...

    Sorry about the double publish, I had an error message after the first one, so wasn't sure if it worked, son of a....

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hell, I was with you on Friday, and talking to you throughout the day Saturday.

    Considering the topic of our conversation Friday (and your epiphany)...I thought it would be a bit strange.

    Then again, you are Q. Strangeness is your virtue.

    TMAnon

     
  • At 4:39 PM , Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

    HOLY CRAP! I thought for sure we were going to have our first "Blogger Baby"...oh well, you have plenty of time for that. I like your style, that was just the right amount of meanness!!

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Calvin said...

    @ blog post - congratulations!!

    @ your comment - LOL, good one!! i think you got everyone there!!

     
  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Jenn & John said...

    I'm confused....so do you have 1 or 2 brain cells now? HAHAHA you deserve that one!!!

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger Rarry said...

    Nice... I was gonna say wtf do you have a pregnancy test in front of your computer... you might get pee-pee on the keyboard

     
  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger David said...

    OH MY GOD! You really had me going there!

    I was thinking on the heart attact chris was gonna get when he found out ---in your blog--- he was going to be a dad! I mean I almost had one when I saw that!


    Good one!

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

    Oh Q, you are evil. EVIL I SAY!

     
  • At 4:48 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    So then why are you so tired?

     
  • At 6:10 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Geez Quyen! I was suckered in. Even though I was wondering how missing one pill could do it.

    Good job selling it though. Funny one. :)

     
  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger grace said...

    hey, a little late for april fool's, no? :P

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger Oddgirl said...

    I agree with Cindy...evil, Q, pure evil...and pee pee on the computer would be bad...:)

     
  • At 11:51 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    eww, pee pee on the keyboard?!?!

    good one, Q. did chris fall for it?

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger David said...

    That's what made it good Grace!
    Good thinking! I'll come up with a new date for my own April fool's day!

     
  • At 11:32 PM , Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

    Woo...you're bad! I totally fell for it, and kinda got envious!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home