www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Am I being philosophical enough?

Lately, I've been feeling like I haven't been posting very thought provoking blogs. I was going back through my old posts and reading them and I was surprised by how good the writing was as well as how deep the ideas really got. The only answer I came up with to explain this is: Chris and I haven't been fighting.

Usually, our regularly scheduled fights inspire some kind of realization or epiphany which I handily record in my blog for posterity. But in the past 3 months, he and I have probably had only a handful of arguments. So, no more amazing posts from me. The real question then becomes: Have I become such a great person that I don't have much left to learn and realize? OR Is this period of time where he and I aren't arguing some kind of "calm before the storm" in which I will learn a great many things and then, again, handily record them in my blog?

But anyway, that's my excuse for not posting very often. I don't really have much to say these days. No exciting epihanies or show-stopping realizations that I just HAVE to write down and share with everyone like it's some sort of intellectual Ambrosia. So, I hope you still enjoy reading what little I still put out, and who knows? Maybe we'll get in a fight just for the hell of it (for the sake of my blogging community, of course!) and I'll post something completely and entirely revelational and life-changing! ;P

7 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, I'll help you out by arguing with you over the previous "passion of the post". But later...after I get home, the Mighty Anonymous needs to do some work, study, and go to class first.

     
  • At 7:34 AM , Blogger Yankeebob said...

    Aww, it's so sweet of you to consider having a fight just for your blog friends. I don't know if I've ever heard of someone being that willing to entertain us.

    I was entertained by you mentioning "I still put out". ;)

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Blogger Kis Lee said...

    you don't need a real big fight...just a tiny argument should do the trick.

    i kid, of course.

    enjoy the happy times. you'll probably learn something from that as well.

     
  • At 3:21 PM , Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

    I love anonymous.

     
  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger peachy said...

    So your growth just totally went away?
    That's good you're not fighting with Chris because then we'd be fighting with Chris. :)

     
  • At 4:05 PM , Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

    Yay! I got a comment. Thanks Cindy.

     
  • At 9:40 AM , Blogger Calvin said...

    i guess if ur not blogging means you and Chris are happy.. then we'd rather you didn't blog, though we miss you too!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home