www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Monday, June 21, 2004

Inflation

So, I'm about to go teach lessons now, and as many of you know, I commute because I can't teach lessons in my apartment... stupid landlady >:( Anyway, with gas prices as they are and the rising cost of renting an apartment, I'm thinking of raising my rates. I was thinking that a $2 increase per 1/2 hour lesson along with a $3-5 commuting fee would be acceptable... or should I say it's just a flat $5 for commuting? Either way, I know the parents appreciate not having to drive to me because I could technically teach @ CSUN and it takes time out of their busy schedules. So, it's a convenience for me to drive to them... one that I would gladly pay $5 for if I were a parent! So, what do you all think? How should I pitch my new price increase to the parents? When should I increase my rates? (I was thinking September) Give me some feedback in the comments box! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home