www.areyoukiddingme.com

Sometimes, life is sweet. Sometimes, life is fun. Sometimes, you're just like WTF?

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Chiropractor's Big Day :)

You know how people are always saying to be careful about meeting people from online? Well, that's exactly where I met my chiropractor! I found him in a chatroom this morning and made an appointment with him for later in the day... Now, some might be saying, "Wow, isn't that kinda dangerous? Meeting random strangers off the net?" Yes. Yes, it is... but what the hey... after all, I'd never been to a chiropractor, and I knew I had some occupational back problems... but the real cincher had to be the free consultation offer (cuz I'm poor :P) ;) Anyway, I got there, filled out some paperwork, and then waited in the waiting room until this nice-looking man popped through the door and said, "Quyen?"

He took me in a room, explained to me what we'd be doing and asked me some questions... Then, he checked my spine for any inconsistencies and declared that I had scoliosis (which I thought I had anyway) However, it was caused by inconsistencies in my musculature, not genetics :( He said it was minor though. So, I really don't have to worry about it too much :) I also learned that my lower back problems are from sitting in chairs when playing viola and not anything else because I have "beautiful posture" ;) So, I'll have to look out for that...

He asked me to take my shirt off but keep my bra on and put a gown on ("open to the back" - a big difference from my "open to the front" boob job consultations haha :P)... Then, he asked me to lay down as he put towels over me and a giant heat pad to warm and relax my muscles... After a little while, he came back and started to work out the kinks and make my muscles give way, so the adjustment he would do later would be more effective... O-M-G! It felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I couldn't believe it! I just melted on the table as he worked all the tension out of my back and neck... My body was so sensitive! It was like a freaking orgasm! I was so surprised! But then again, maybe it's because I don't usually get to have my back and neck massaged :P

After that, he did my adjustment after agreeing with me that I truly was the most inflexible girl alive haha :P I felt great after that, and it was painless! In fact, it was the exact opposite of painless! It was euphoric ;) I walked out of there feeling so refreshed and... well, fresh! :) The whole visit was totally relaxed and completely professional, and now, I know a little bit more about my body! Plus, my body feels so great :D I am definitely going to visit him a couple times before my boob job, even if it's just for the sinful pleasure of being rubbed down and put in compromising positions! LOL :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home